Undercare Women’s Adaptive One-Piece is the little black dress of swimwear! The center bodice zipper and a hidden Velcro brand closure bottom make it easy to put on a stylish, feminine swimsuit without the hassle of getting your feet and legs through a leg opening. No one will know this is adaptive swimwear! Easy to put on independently and take off quickly. Extended sizing available.
Open up the one-piece UNDERCARE bathing suit completely.
Slide your arms through the armholes like putting on a vest. Attach S-hook at neckline to hold top of suit together. Lock the two sides of the zipper chamber. Grab the zipper pull tab and pull upward, closing the zipper.
Take the pull through panel (hanging down in back) and bring it between your legs from back to front. Pull panel upward to waist. Match and attach the Velcro tabs on the right and left sides underneath the flattering skirt.
- 100% woven polyester.
- Easy-on and easy-off for people with disabilities. Put on standing, sitting, or lying down. No more yanking on your suit over hips and thighs, and no more difficulty pulling off over wet skin.
- Once on, just pull open Velcro bottom without taking off top for easy access and toileting.
- Available in extended sizing in addition to regular sizes. Excellent fit.
- Imported. Designed in USA.
- Our customer service team is here to help you in any way we can. Have a question? We’ll answer it. Have an issue? We’ll take care of it.
- We offer a 100% satisfaction money back guarantee within 30 days of delivery. All items must be unworn, unwashed, with hang tags attached and in original packaging.
- Contact us and we’ll cover the return shipping on any authorized return or exchange. You'll get a prepaid label from our Support Team by email once you contact us.