UNDERCARE Women’s Adaptive Bikini gives you the feminine, flirty style you love without the hassle of getting your feet and legs through a leg opening. This style has a plastic snap buckle at center waist and metal snap fasteners (two total) on sides. It does not have Velcro tab fasteners. Easy to put on independently and take off quickly. Available in pink with black polka dots and trim or white with delicate elastic trim. Washable. Reusable.
Unfold the one-piece UNDECARE bikini panty. It will look like an hourglass.
Take two ends and wrap around the waist – like a belt. Slide snap buckle pieces together. Push the locking pieces away from you at the same to time lock into place. To unfasten, bend each half of the snap buckle toward you.
Pull front panel (hanging down in back) through legs from back to front. Tuck panel under the belted piece and snap matching fasteners together.
- 95% cotton, 5% elastane for comfortable fit.
- Innovative plastic snap buckle at the waist and hidden snaps on each side.
- Easy-on and easy-off for people with disabilities and caregivers. Put on standing, sitting, or lying down without putting feet and legs through leg opening.
- Once on, can pull up and down in one connected piece or you can unfasten front panel for easy access and toileting.
- Imported. Designed in USA.
- Our customer service team is here to help you in any way we can. Have a question? We’ll answer it. Have an issue? We’ll take care of it.
- We offer a 100% satisfaction money back guarantee within 30 days of delivery. All items must be unworn, unwashed, with hang tags attached and in original packaging.
- Contact us and we’ll cover the return shipping on any authorized return or exchange. You'll get a prepaid label from our Support Team by email once you contact us.