UNDERCARE Unisex Adaptive Boxer has easy-on, easy-off hidden Velcro brand closures at the waist and sides, giving you the comfort and style of classic boxers without the hassle of getting your feet and legs through a leg opening. Easy to put on independently and take off quickly. Side plackets (side slits) at leg-opening for maximum leg movement. Light blue. Washable, Reusable.
Unfold the UNDERCARE garment to lie flat. Locate the two ends of the waist band.
Wrap the two ends around waist, and fasten Velcro tabs together at the navel.
Pull front panel through the legs from the back to the front. Fasten Velcro tabs on right and left sides of front panel to matching tabs on right and left sides of wrap around piece.
- 100% woven Egyptian cotton.
- Velcro brand closure tabs (very low pile, soft and flexible, great washability, excellent peel strength, non-metal) at center waist and sides.
- Easy-on and easy-off for people with disabilities and caregivers. Put on standing, sitting, or lying down without putting feet and legs through leg opening. Wrap and fasten.
- Once on, can pull up and down in one connected piece or you can pull off front panel for easy access as well as toileting. Three Velcro brand tabs on each side of the front panel are perfect for catheter access.
- Made in USA in NYC.
- Our customer service team is here to help you in any way we can. Have a question? We’ll answer it. Have an issue? We’ll take care of it.
- We offer a 100% satisfaction money back guarantee within 30 days of delivery. All items must be unworn, unwashed, with hang tags attached and in original packaging.
- Contact us and we’ll cover the return shipping on any authorized return or exchange. You'll get a prepaid label from our Support Team by email once you contact us.